the VSTi synthesizer for Windows systems
Finally available for your home computer:
The good old ♥farbrausch♥ software synthesizer VSTi – programmed by Benjamin »BeRo« Rosseaux.
- many different oscillator waveforms and filters
- ADSR and freeform envelopes
- extensive modulation matrix
- sample exact modulations
(the main reason why BR404 may use slightly more CPU time than other comparable synths)
- sample support
- speech synthesizer
- PADsynth algorithm
- custom LFO waveforms per sample
- 10-band equalizer
- multiple instances
- export song as win32 executable
- own fileformat (bmf2wav converter included)
- replay plugin for Winamp (and compatibles)
- SDK for Delphi 5/7, FreePascal 2.x and MSVC / MSVC COFF library file format compatible products included
- … and a whole lotta more for you to discover!
br404.zip (read the readme.txt inside first!)
Since this is the first public version you may encounter incompatibilities with some VST hosts.
We have successfully tested this version with BeRoTracker and Renoise v2.0rc1.